Monday, January 24, 2011

Dinners you can make @ Studio

This is my 3rd week here...

First week... the food that I made tasted awful!!!! (that's why no pics before that :p) Hey I'm a good cook at home!!! but why.......It MUST be the ingredient, weather, electronic cooker...it's so slow/fast and I cant control it!!!! The Chicken Snitzel last week was one of the BEST! Then followed by...

Garlic bread + Tuna egg wrap + Tuna salad...too much tunaaaa (>.<)
I finally bought myself a bottle of ketchup~~ woo hoo!!! The tuna egg wraps looks much better with some color eh!
Blueberry doesn't really taste that good eating it alone.. so I mix it with yougurt and it's delicious!
Tired of cooking so I got Sushi one day... 3 pcs of roll... cost me 7 dollars~~ I really need something asian!
Then today... I bought some english breakfast muffins...like those you get from McDonald's breakfast.... then I made fried egg, 2 pcs of bacon and voila!!! looks & taste like McD's breakfast :D ok maybe not exactly but I'm pretty satisfied!


does it look yummy? :p~

No comments:

Post a Comment