Monday, August 27, 2007

A * \ Blasting / * Weekend


My first presentation as an Allianz Life Insurance Agent. Yes, finally the result of the exam is out and… I PASSED! with a grade ‘C’ :p hehehe… hey not bad for a person who haven’t study at all and only manage to read through the model questions in the 20 minutes of LRT ride on the way to exam. I was thinking.. ok, if I failed…then forget about it… but then I passed! Oh no… now I have to do a regular presentation of at least 6 people per week in order to get at least one closing per week to achieve my RM10,000 premium (T_T) how… I’m still wondering why am I so enthusiastic in signing up for the test in the first place! I don’t have any friends that works with Allianz, nor even any acquaintance.. and I actually just “volunteer” to explore a new “path” of career and here am I… selling Income Plan and all… sigh… since I’m in.. I might as well make it a target to achieve what I set out to do.. though the exam fee is not much, still.. I’m the kind of people who would stay and walk till the end of the race if I have decided to start one. So.. support me my friends!!!! Actually the Income Plan was quite good I even bought one myself.. the up side is you only pay 10years of premium and that’s it! After the 10years you only sit back and get the 7% fixed income of the sum assured… so in addition of getting paid you’re also insured! Think about it… and call me… (^_^)

August 25th, today at the Pyrofest Fireworks Competition… Team Italy coloured the sky of Putrajaya with quite a spectacular fireworks display! It was far better than Team Australia that I saw on Wednesday. The place was not too crowded and I’m glad that it’s also windy and cool. I was there with 2 of my friends and since I’m the only one that brought a camera that night… I’ve recorded the whole 22minutes of fireworks display. Gosh…my hand… it’s so tiring.. and I’m trying so hard not to move my hand too much not even a slight shake as then the movie will be blur and it wont turn out nice. It’s worth it though (^_^) however I was kinda tired that night.. after waking up at 8am in the morning on such a nice weather…then go to class.. then do a practiced presentation for YeeLeng… then shopped… then at night holding my camera the whole night trying to be as motionless as possible for 22 minutes even there’s a lizard crawling on my feet…(-_-)… I’m soooo tired…. An eventful day! Thanks Kar Fai for being the driver of the night! J okie… time go zzzzz…. Tired…. (actually this was written on Saturday nite but is posted today due to no network connection :D )


No comments:

Post a Comment