Monday, August 20, 2007

I've got my blog back!! again....

Wow! Look at my previous post! Oct 2005!!! I can't believe it's actually been 2 years since I last wrote something here... let's say.. the past 2 years was really crazy... I worked in a job that require s me to be on call day and night.. imagine going to work at 4am in the morning! the up side was... I've met lots of cool friends and great colleagues that taught me many things! LOVE YA'ALL!!!!

Then now, I've change to a new company... new faces and new job scope... Yeah, life is definitely not as hectic as before as this company encourage people to go home early.. that is 5.30pm! Gosh, I'm so not use to this! I used to go to work when the day is bright and go home when it's dark. But now... when I stepped out of the office... "ahh~~~there's still sun~~~" :p So now... it's pretty cool... I've got more time for myself, for my friends (but sometimes I'm so lazy to go out... unless somebody is willing to drive ^_^ ), then I joined a gym, did Yoga (man, you actually sweat tonnes with minimum movement! for lazy being me...I like!) Life does seems a bit different now... as it's not all about work anymore... But I do miss being with people I like... as I've joined a company that is 100 times bigger (in terms of employee headcount) than my previous... the working environment sure is different... so wish me luck people!

Oh ya, on Friday, a dare from my colleague made me signed up on the yahoo sports premiership fantasy football! For an ordinary girl like me... who would have imagine??!! It would be cool for a ignorant girl like me to get, okay maybe not TOP but a good enough ranking and beat all you soccer crazy guys! Hey, it feels great to see the points I've earned and move up the ranking one step at a time! :p Do you know who is who that you're buying and selling? sure I do! I think.... who cares if I could bust you soccer freaks!!! hehehe...

Yesterday, I attended a friend's wedding... the thing I liked about malay wedding is they dressed up like prince and princess.. the Raja Sehari thingie... it's cool! Their wedding theme is Blue so the canopy, the whole set up was all blue in color... I like the groom's baju melayu with a real Keris at his waist...
After the wedding, we planned to go for a karaoke session in Neway... when we're there, as usual, one of us would register in order to get a room and then... "I'm sorry sir, we regret to inform you that you have been blacklisted in our database and is banned from entering all Neway outlets" what the??!! Now, this is something... I will not elaborate on why and when and how... Let's say his friends drank a lil' too much on the last occasion and "accidentally" crashed the glasses, microphone, wall, tables, in-room toilet etc creating such a mess that I guess they could not have imagine... so they decided to blacklist the name that made the reservation, that his... my friend who doesn't really know what happened that night since he left early. And there, we're staring at him with disbelief and shock and then laugh "man! blacklisted from all the karaoke joint in malaysia! you must have done some really bad things!" well... lesson learned :p

The Malaysia Fireworks Competition!!! I really really wan to see it.... anybody interested? I saw the pics in the newspaper and it looks so awesome!! I want I want I want!!! Let's see if I have a chance to talk about that in my next post! >.^ Have a great week guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment