Sunday, May 22, 2005

The FA Cup Final

For starters.. um.. I'm not a huge soccer fan so don't expect me to elaborate this in detail. Yeah I do watch EPL from time to time and my only source of updates are from friends, the papers and my dear ex-roomate from MMU (long live Sharen!!!! or i call her OnnOnn ^_^) Onn Onn have a great younger brother that text-message her every result of ManUtd team whenever there's a game.. sigh..I do miss her. So tonite, I actually at on the couch the whole nite watching more than 120 minutes of soccer.. I can't believe it myself either :P It was sad to see that MU had lots of chances but still failing to score any goals with all the attackings in the 2nd half of the game. Finally, Arsenal won 5-4 on penalty shoot out.

Today is Wesak day, we brought grandma to the new buddhist monastery that was loacted somewhere in Kuala Langat today. It's the newly build Fuo Guang Shan (the Light of Buddha) Zen Dong Temple, wow the place is huge with a main hall, beautiful parks and even an art and culture exhibition centre. I like the entrance, there are many small little stone monks figures with different different posture, they're so cute!! Wish I would be able post some of the photos we shoot here but I dun have it with me currently. They even have those little monks with the 12 chinese zodiac stone figure, it really is something that you wont get to see in a normal temple. Everything there is beautifully done and the lanscape decorated by orchids, yeah they have beautiful orchid flowers along the pathway.. alot of them! I love orchids :P cuz u won't get to see a large petal purple and white orchids common around here.. they're beautiful.. and the place is really peaceful :)

Arghh! it's almost 3am in the morning :P I should be sleeping now... I'm still on medication of antibiotic due to.. my stupid dog bite..sigh.. gnitez ppl (-_-)zzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment